Registration Is Now Open!
Applications for the 2021-2022 Enrollment Lottery will be accepted from 12:01 A.M. on January1, 2021 until 6:00 P.M. on March 11, 2021. Lottery selections will take place on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM
Results will be emailed to each applicant within 24 hours of the completion of the lottery.
- A. To register an account for the first time in Lotterease, go to the Parents tab of www.lotterease.com, click the Login button, then select REGISTRATION.
- B. Create a Lotterease Parent/Guardian Account by entering your parent/guardian contact information on this screen – DO NOT ENTER YOUR STUDENT’S
- INFORMATION. The information you enter on this screen is the only information we have to contact the parent/guardian if your student is selected, please double check for accuracy and keep it up to date throughout the entire school year.
- C. Select ADD CHILD, then enter the appropriate lottery information for the 2021-22 school year:
- I. School Name: Next Generation Academy (please note multiple schools use the Lotterease system), then select SUBMIT
- II. Lottery name: Select the appropriate grade and school year. Then select SUBMIT.
- III. VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you select the wrong grade or preference level and do not correct it, your student will be entered into the lottery for the grade level you selected incorrectly. If you are subsequently offered a spot in an incorrect lottery your spot will be forfeited, and you must then enter your child on the waitlist for the correct grade that your student should have been placed in. Next Generation Academy is not responsible for parent/guardian errors in the application process. Please double check your applications for accuracy. Proof of residency will be required for enrollment of all students.
Click the button below to begin your lotteries Registration!
Have a Question about NGA?